1. Teradyne is an engineer's playground.
From electrical to mechanical to design, all types of engineering come into play at Teradyne. We utilize all our engineers' interests and talents, which allows us to "play" around in different fields and learn something new every day.
2. Teradyne designs and engineers the equipment that tests the semiconductors at the heart of the electronics revolution.
Electronics are a way of life. They are crucial to our success and at Teradyne, we work hard to ensure that the electronics you use every day won't let you down.
3. Employees are given the opportunity to participate in charity events and are encouraged to find ways to give back to the community.
Coaching high school robotics teams. Walking to fight hunger. Planting trees and improving our environment. These are just a few ways Teradyne employees use our know how and efforts to improve the community around us.
4. Employees have a voice in shaping their own careers.
Our employees advance and build influence based on forming strong relationships and showing how they contribute to projects. There is a lot of mobility in a career at Teradyne and everyone is encouraged to seek out what thrills them. This allows you to advance on your own career path.
5. Every day, Teradyners are challenged to learn something new in a fast-paced and energetic work environment.
Innovation is valued at Teradyne, and innovation comes from continuous learning and challenging individuals to grow and reach further. The work environment at Teradyne requires a desire to learn and a passion for new ideas and strategies. Employees are encouraged to take on responsibilities in areas that interest them.
6. Teradyne has locations around the globe that serve our hundreds of customers globally.
Because we have strong connections throughout the world, Teradyne employees have the chance to interact on an international level and even travel if they want to. Our business is a global business and we are a global company.
7. We offer great benefits, including a cash profit sharing program and tuition reimbursement.
We want our employees to know that they are the core of the company. We value their hard work and reward it with programs that benefit them and their families. Visit the careers benefits page for more information.
8. Our engineers work in collaborative and interdisciplinary teams to encourage the spread of innovation and information.
Individual achievements are important to the overall success of the company, but being able to use your talents on a team, who share a common goal, is vital to your success at Teradyne. We are a team here and we understand the importance of working together at all levels of the company.
9. Teradyne encourages and supports employee efforts to balance work and their personal lives.
We know the never ending struggle for a perfect work/life balance. We understand the importance of flexibility and encourage our employees to find ways to help improve this.
10. The work you do at Teradyne is important.
From tablets to smart phones and airplanes to personal computers, electronics are a part of our lives. Teradyne engineers work hard to ensure the reliability of these electronics and we as a society benefit from this every day. It's a satisfying and proud feeling to be a part of that.