- Teradyne PXI Express HSSub instruments address the challenge of recent and upcoming test requirements including increasing speed, data volume, protocol and processing complexity, as well as low-latency UUT interaction
- Instruments are configured and accessed via application-specific HSSub Apps that are authored by Teradyne, end users, or third-party developers
- HSSub Instruments employ a Three-Tier architecture to perform the critical operations associated with old, new, custom, and standard digital interfaces
- The time-critical operations take place within the instruments, independent of the central computer and Windows operating system
- Multiple autonomous instruments, independent of central resources, support concurrent asynchronous UUT interfaces
There is a wide range of HSSub instrumentation that provide tier1, tier 2, or combined functionality.