The TestStation Automated Inline Handler integrates seamlessly with TestStation Multi-Site Inline test systems. By residing completely within the line automation equipment footprint, TestStation Multi-Site Inline systems eliminate the long cabling between the unit under test (UUT) and test instrumentation that results in reduced test accuracy and fault coverage.
With a short set-up time, automatic fixture feed and interlocking mechanisms, manufacturers can save time and money automating their production line with the TestStation Automated Inline Handling system with TestStation Multi-Site Inline.
The TestStation Automated Inline Handler features:
- Provides seamless integration of TestStation Multi-Site Inline test system
- Short set-up time, automatic fixture feed and interlocking mechanisms
- Maximum flexiblity and product scalability within TestStation system architecture
- Auto-Width or Manual-Width adjust available
- Antistatic conveyor
- Easy maintenance and supportable design
- Optional barcode/2D-code scanner
- USB Keyboard/video/mouse-switch
- Automation Pro software