Teradyne provides award-winning customer support. We understand our customers count on us for Learning, Information, Networking and Knowledge – that’s why we developed LINK. Teradyne LINK brings together all the resources to connect our customers to the information they want whenever they need it.
Teradyne LINK programs are designed to get your team up and running on Teradyne technology on day one. This full suite of offerings enables users to continually develop their skill sets through formal training and online 24/7 with eKnowledge.
From seminars and video tutorials to best practices and test techniques, our programs ensure that you have access to the knowledge you need to successfully bring your devices to market. Users can choose from online or on-site training – whichever format best fits their needs – and can attend TUGx Global Seminars around the world. Through our eKnowledge support portal, users also have round-the-clock access to a wealth of technical content created by subject matter experts.
Teradyne LINK programs – Learning | Information | Networking | Knowledge – delivering the keys to your success.
View the detailed description of each training course. While training runs continuously throughout the year, not all of our classes are offered at all times.
eKnowledge is an interactive platform that also allows you to order parts, in addition to submitting support cases and accessing Teradyne content resources. The portal is continually growing and evolving with new content.
Teradyne’s eKnowledge is designed to help you get your work done fast and ultimately get your devices to market faster. We understand our customers are the most important part of Teradyne LINK.
If time away from the office isn’t an option, Instructor-Led Online (ILO) training offers an interactive experience from the convenience of your computer.
Select “online” in the format dropdown to view these.
Benefits of ILO Training
- High-quality content and instructors
- No travel required, saving on cost and time
- Accesibility — participate from almost anywhere in the world
- Live interaction — engage directly with instructors and peers
- Per-connection registration, so multiple attendees can participate from a single connection
Teradyne offers a variety of classroom and online courses. Check out our schedule of current offerings to learn about courses in your area or to view the instructor-led online (ILO) training sessions. You can easily find the course that’s right for you by selecting the class format you want and then refining by product, region, location, focus or format.
Custom Learning Opportunities
We also offer on-site custom workshops and test cell classes that include a hands-on laboratory experience.
Teradyne Training Centers
China | France | Germany | Italy | Japan | Korea | Malaysia | Mexico | Philippines | Singapore | Taiwan | United States
CHINA – Shanghai
- Building 10, Plot 52, 1201 Gui Qiao Road, Jin Qiao Export Processing Zone, Pudong
FRANCE – Saint Denis and Meylan
- Parc du Colombier, 14 Rue Jules Saulnier, Saint Denis
- Les Jardins de Maupertuis, Le Verone, 3 Chemin de la Dhuy, Meylan
GERMANY – Muenchen
- Inselkammerstr. 14, Unterhaching
ITALY – Milan
JAPAN – Kumamoto and Yokohama
- 272-13, Heisei, Takaono, Ozu-machi Kikuchi-gun, Kumamoto
- MM Park Building 7F, 3-6-3, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama
KOREA – Seoul
- Hi Brand Building, 10F, 215, Yangjae 2-dong, Seocho-gu
MALAYSIA – Melaka and Penang
- M2 Mezzanine Floor Wisma Tan Cheng Tiong, No 1A Jln Tun Sri Lanang
- Unit 1, Lower Level 3, C/O Hotel Equatorial Penang, 1, Jalan Bukit Jambul, Bayan Lepas
MEXICO – Jalisco
PHILIPPINES – Muntinlupa City
TAIWAN – Hsinchu
Arizona – Tempe
- 2085 E. Technology Circle, Ste. 101, Tempe
California – Irvine, San Jose and Santa Clara
- 5251 California Ave., #100, Irvine
- 875 Embedded Way, San Jose
- 3350 Scott Blvd., Suite 34B, Santa Clara
Illinois – Buffalo Grove
- 2200 Millbrook Drive, Buffalo Grove
Massachusetts – North Reading
- 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading
Texas – Austin and Plano
- Building D, Suite 400, 5700 South MoPac Expressway South, Austin
- 2701 W. Plano Pkwy., Suite. 700, Plano
Vermont – Essex Junction
- 38 River Road, Suite 2, Essex Junction
The TUGx Global Seminars are a series of 1-day technical interchanges held throughout the world. The content presented at the seminars is designed to strengthen our customers’ skill sets and increase their success using Teradyne test technology. Through TUGx, we strive to deliver local access to our technical personnel, to share knowledge and to deepen understanding of our products and services for testing the latest devices and future devices.