Portable, Integrated O-Level Test Platform
Guardian is a ruggedized automated testing platform that quickly and accurately verifies the operational readiness of complex electronics systems in aircraft, ships, and vehicles.
With its software-defined, configurable architecture, Guardian supports a wide range of applications including electronic combat, communication, navigation, avionics, and control systems. The flexible design addresses rapidly evolving test requirements and allows for cost-effective long-term sustainment.
Highly Reconfigurable Architecture Supports Wide Ranges of Field Test Applications
Guardian’s architecture provides three levels of reconfigurability.
- Hardware: Guardian supports up to four PXIe instruments, either reconfigurable or standard, providing endless test application possibilities. The chassis is removable, allowing users to easily swap instruments without having to disconnect cabling connections.
- Interfaces: Guardian’s physical I/O panel can be configured and reconfigured to support a wide range of UUT interfaces. In addition, its Interface Board can accommodate additional interfaces and signal conditioning.
- Software: Guardian’s instrument drivers, test programs, and touchscreen interfaces can all be configured using open software environment.
Guardian is an ideal solution for a multitude of O-Level test requirements in a single and secure package. Its ruggedized enclosure can operate in the harshest environments and meets the requirements for single person lift. The ergonomic design allows for easy handling and operation while the modular design provides hassle-free maintenance.
- HSSub PXIe Instruments– Software Defined, Application driven
- Avionics PXIe instruments
- Standard PXIe instruments
- Non-PXIe and other unique instruments can be added. Visit Engineering Service to learn more about project-based solutions.
- Military operational-level testing
- Mission readiness verification at shipboard, airfield, forward operating base
- Commercial aerospace flight-line testing
- Data loading and operational tests
- High-level assembly production testing
- Functional tests
Can be configured to support a wide range of test applications.
Software defined, reconfigurable architecture to test requirement changes and future technology updates.
Guardian’s touchscreen and ergonomic design allows for easy single-person handling.
Compliant with MIL-PRF-28800F, MIL-STD-810G, and MIL-STD-1472G allowing use in the harshest environments.
Guardian is supported by more than 10 years of Teradyne product support and services, assuring cost-effective long-term deployment.
- Ruggedized Packaging. Meets
MIL-PRF-2800F, MIL-STD-810G, and MIL-STD-1472G standards
- System Dimensions (LxWxH) 14”x20”x12”
- System weight 37.5 lbs single person lift
- Secure Win10 SHB Operating System
- Storage 500GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM Solid State Drive
- Secure computer I/O.
- 10.7-inch touch screen display