Defense & Aerospace
Proven Performance for Mission-Critical Testing
Deployed in over one hundred Defense and Aerospace programs for over four decades, Teradyne automatic test solutions continue to be innovated to provide leading-edge capability, exceptional reliability and world-class services to military facilities and manufacturers worldwide.
Teradyne Defense & Aerospace Capabilities
Decades of experience in Defense and Aerospace testing has provided us with extensive capabilities to ensure our customers’ operational success. Our products are designed to serve all levels of ATE integration, ranging from instrumentation to complete test solutions, along with the technical and logistics support required for successful long-term deployment.
Powerful and versatile instruments are the building blocks that form the core of any test solution:
- The Teradyne Defense & Aerospace Core System Instrumentation (CSi) family includes a broad range of capabilities for integration by OEMs, Teradyne, and end-users:
- The de facto standard, general purpose Di-Series Digital Test Instruments
- Avionics Interface Technologies (AIT) advanced avionics data bus instruments, data loaders, network simulators and flight test equipment
- Ai-710 and Ai-760 Multi-Function Analog (MFA) instruments
- ZT-Series performance Oscilloscopes and Waveform Generators
- Bi-Series general purpose, highly configurable legacy bus instruments
- High Speed Subsystem (HSSub) Runtime Defined Instruments for advanced bus test
- VERTA Integrated optical power measurement and output control, as well as high-speed switching between UUT and ATE instrument ports to test multiple fiber optic links.
Subsystems & Systems
Subsystems and Systems combine Teradyne Defense & Aerospace and third-party products into fully integrated, customer-specific solutions, based on over 50 years of experience:
Flexible and capable tools for TPS generation, debugging, and runtime execution: