What is eKnowledge?
Teradyne is one of the only semiconductor test equipment companies to develop a global 24/7 self-service support portal for our customers. eKnowledge, part of the LINK umbrella, contains an intelligent search engine that provides test information centrally located at your fingertips. eKnowledge is continually refreshed with the latest technical information. The site contains information, downloads for programming, operating and maintaining Teradyne test systems, and can be accessed via laptop or mobile device.
A ‘Preferences’ feature enables you to sign up to receive email notifications to your account about new eKnowledge content and allows you to personalize the information you access on eKnowledge based on the products that are of interest to you.
eKnowledge allows you to access:
- Best practices for programming test instruments
- Code examples for specific types of device testing
- Device test techniques for the best performance while testing the latest complex devices
- How to and training Videos
- Parts ordering for replacement components in your test system
- Product documentation covering topics from programming, maintenance to safety practices
- Support bulletins
Technical Support makes sure that people are available to help people. If you are not able to get online or do not find what you need from the eKnowledge portal, we understand the importance of answering your question. With Teradyne’s Technical Support, you’re accessing people that know how to solve problems and will make sure you have an answer or a solution that satisfies your needs.
Teradyne LINK makes software releases easy. By clicking ‘Software Downloads’ in eKnowledge you can access software releases and software patches. We’ve provided the option to use Aspera Connect, a high-performance file transfer software, for faster download.
Our primary goal with Teradyne LINK is to assist our customers in bringing devices to market fast. The software and Productivity Tools in eKnowledge reflect this goal. By simply clicking ‘Productivity Tools’ you can access an assortment of tools for each stage of test program development from device design through production release. Each Productivity Tool page provides: a short video, documentation, a software download and licensing information.
Timelines is a great example of a Productivity Tool. What is it? Timelines is a standalone application to interactively view and analyze detailed execution of a test program. This enables users to speed up Test Time Reduction (TTR) efforts by identifying potential flow and individual test time reductions, potential parallel test and multi-site efficiency gains and how to make the best use of the test system’s concurrent test features. Simply download this tool from your Teradyne eKnowledge account and start analyzing your device test times.
Did you know that TUGx papers are available on eKnowledge?
TUGx brings the Teradyne Users Group (TUG) to you. TUGx are one day conferences held in 27 locations around the globe and a great way to network with industry colleagues. It is an opportunity to learn about devices, the latest test techniques and Teradyne test instruments. TUGx papers as well as historical TUG papers are all available through eKnowledge.
eKnowledge is robust – by clicking ‘Knowledge Center’ you can access the following types of content:
- Library Holdings – Includes technical documentation, datasheets and newsletters
- Product Help – Provides access to latest Help information on any topic concerning your tester and software version
- Solutions – Practical tips and tricks of how-to and best practices
- Product Alerts and Bulletins – Important information specific to your products and you can enable eKnowledge to push critical notifications to you from your account
- Videos – Access to short how-to videos and longer recorded training courses