The World’s Leading SoC Device Test Platform
The UltraFLEXplus combines new instrument and software capability with a revolutionary tester infrastructure that provides a step-function improvement in throughput and engineering efficiency – all while leveraging the cumulative test IP and highly rated IG-XL software developed over the UltraFLEX’s 15 year history .
Fastest Time to Production
IG-XL software compatibility and the new Broadside Applications Interface enables test engineers to be more productive from the start and reduce the time to production by more than 20%.
The new UltraFLEXplus architecture increases site counts and improves parallel test efficiency, increasing overall throughput and reducing the number of test cells required by 15%-50%.
The UltraFLEXplus can be redeployed for multiple product lines and upgraded for future product requirements, increasing reuse and extending asset’s useful life.
- Mobile Application Processor
- Digital Baseband Processors
- High Data rate RF Transceivers
- Mobile Power Management ICs (PMIC)
- Network Processors
- High Speed SERDES (SERializer/DESerializer) and backplane transceivers
- Storage Controllers
- High End Microcontrollers
- Audio and Video Processors
The UltraFLEXplus has 3 base systems that allow customers to optimize capital cost, floor space and maximum resource count. All three versions utilize the Broadside DIB for higher density, higher site counts, and simplified routing.
Suite of New High Performance Third Generation Instruments
UltraPin2200 – Next Generation Digital Instrument
- High density, 512 channels per instrument
- 32 pattern generators per instrument for concurrent test or unique pattern flows per site
- Proprietary, hardware-based Protocol Aware capability
- Dedicated memories for non-deterministic data testing
- Up to 16Gbit scan test capacity with a flexible pattern memory architecture
- Data sharing across sites
UltraPAC300 – Next Generation High Density Analog Instrument
- High performance audio and baseband AC instrument
- Coverage up to 300MHz
- Dual mode high speed and high-resolution channels
UltraCTO384 – High performance, High Density Converter Test Option
- 128 Source channels, 128 Capture channels, 128 Reference channels
- Covers full range of embedded converter resolutions up to 16 bits with 1 instrument
- Voltage sense for both force and reference
UVS256-HP – High Density, Highly Flexible General-purpose Device Power Supply
- 256 channels per instrument
- Flexible merge capability
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Low noise
- Four quadrant voltage or current source and measure
UVS64 – Next Generation Core Power Supply Instrument
- Extremely accurate, stable resource for device core supplies
- Unmatched dynamic performance
- <1mV 6 Sigma voltage accuracy
- Up to 320 Amps of device power per instrument
- Merge up to 1,600A for a single supply
- Supports instantaneous system-wide current steps of up to 2,560Amps
UVI264 – High Precision, High Density DC Instrument
- 248 Low Voltage Channels
- 16 High Voltage Channels
- Flexible Channel Merge for USB Charging Standard
- High precision DC measurements
The UltraFLEX Family
Leveraging our customers’ existing investment, the UltraFLEX family of testers strives to reduce the engineering effort required to develop and deploy new test programs with comprehensive instrumentation and our IG-XL software, an industry standard with over 10,000 active programmers that has been continually enhanced over UltraFLEX’s 15 year history.
As the leading provider of complete Test Cell Solutions and services, we at Teradyne leverage our expertise, experience, and technology leadership to help our customers achieve the highest yield and the highest throughput in production with the fastest time to market. We partner with you in your journey from design to production to provide standard and customized test cell products and services.