Teradyne Users Group
The TUGx Global Seminars are a series of 1-day technical interchanges held throughout the world that combines the best practices of the annual Teradyne Users Group (TUG) Conference and the Global Device Seminars. This new single-day, multi-location format is free of charge and enables us to reach as many global end users as possible, while adapting to your individualized needs by providing custom content that’s relevant to the local audience.
TUGx Global Seminars Are Going Virtual
TUGx 2020 will move to a virtual format to ensure all our customers are safe and have full access to the latest information for implementing test solutions. Teradyne is holding seven separate events to bring a localized TUGx Virtual to our customers across the world.
You can read the full announcement here.
Locations & Details
- UltraFLEX Family Session 6 Oct 2020
- Wireless Session 7 Oct 2020
- ETS Session 8 Oct 2020
- ETS Session 21 Oct 2020
- UltraFLEX Family Session 22 Oct 2020
- UltraFLEX Family & ETS Session 28 Oct 2020
- UltraFLEX Family Session 12 Nov 2020
- ETS Session 13 Nov 2020
- SOC Session 13 Nov 2020
- RF Session 20 Nov 2020
- PMIC + Interface Session 27 Nov 2020
- South Asia
- ETS Session 19 Nov 2020
- UltraFLEX Family Session 20 Nov 2020
- General Session 8 Dec 2020
- UltraFLEX Family, J/IP750 & ETS Session 9 Dec 2020
Through TUGx, we strive to deliver local access to our technical personnel, to share knowledge and to assist in making you an expert as you gain a deeper understanding of our products and services. The content presented at the seminars is intended to help you get the most out of your Teradyne test