Lean, Agile Foot Print for Easy Work Cell Automation
The TestStation LHS in-circuit test system is a lower-cost, small footprint, feature scalable version of Teradyne’s popular, award winning TestStation product family. Compatible with existing TestStation LH fixtures.
TestStation LH features the voltage accuracy and backdrive current measurement embedded in Teradyne’s SafeTest protection technology for accurate, reliable and safe powered-up testing of new low-voltage software.
The TestStation LH in-circuit test system features:
- Automation ready with lean, agile footprint
- High fault coverage and defect detection
- Fast test throughput
- Exceptional diagnostic accuracy
- Proven test reliability
- Scalable test capabilities
The TestStation LH system supports all the standard features of the TestStation platform, but are unique in the following ways:
- Available with Smart4Metrics, Teradyne’s smart factory solution
- Satisfies low and high pin count applications
- Supports up to 16 pin card slots
- Configurable with analog only, pure pin, hybrid, and high-density pin cards
- Test points ranges from 2,048 to 4,096