Teradyne Case Study
The SafeTest™ protection technologies found in Teradyne’s TestStation™ in-circuit test system models provide the only ICT solution capable of safe and reliable testing of today’s new low-voltage technologies.
Accurate, Reliable, Safe Low-Voltage Testing
SafeTest protection technology provides electronics manufacturers with the voltage accuracy and backdrive current measurement necessary to perform accurate, reliable, and safe powered-up testing of today’s new low-voltage technologies, assuring product quality and reducing overall product costs.
Features of SafeTest include:
- Automatic Driver Verification
- Backdrive Current Sensing
- Closed Loop, Low Impedance Drivers
- Multi-Level Digital Isolation Software
- Per-Pin Programmable Logic Level Assignments
- Programmable Backdrive Currents and Duration
- Specialized Digital Controller