Powering Innovations in Artificial Intelligence with Advanced Test Solutions
Teradyne is the trusted partner that matches ever increasing requirements of next generation AI devices with advanced ATE capabilities needed to bring up devices quickly, optimize yield and improve silicon performance.
We Understand AI Device Manufacturing From Design to Production
AI devices trends push test requirements for high-current, high-performance power supply capability and flexible digital instruments. AI semiconductor designs bring new requirements for enhanced test coverage to ensure quality and drive yield of the complex AI device in production.
AI device test customers count on Teradyne – because knowing what customers need and when, in their critical workflow, matters.
Our AI Customers Count on Us
Teradyne is helping leading innovators deploy the advanced test capabilities needed to introduce new AI devices quickly, to optimize yield and to improve silicon performance.
Teradyne Delivers With Instrumentation on the UltraFLEX Family of Testers
Ensures quality test, throughput and fast time to market needed for 64 Bit Central Processing Units (CPU), Terabyte disc drive components, Application Processors (AP), mobile power management, secure elements and other complex SoC devices.
Suite of New High Performance Third Generation Instruments
UltraPin2200 – next generation digital instrument
- High density, 512 channels per instrument
- 32 pattern generators per instrument for concurrent test or unique pattern flows per site
- Proprietary, hardware-based Protocol Aware capability
- Dedicated memories for non-deterministic data testing
- Up to 16Gbit scan test capacity with a flexible pattern memory architecture
- Data sharing across sites
UVS256-HP – high density, highly flexible general-purpose device power supply
- 256 channels per instrument
- Flexible merge capability
- Excellent dynamic performance
- Low noise
- Four quadrant voltage or current source and measure
UVS64 – next generation core power supply instrument
- Extremely accurate, stable resource for device core supplies
- Unmatched dynamic performance
- <1mV 6 Sigma voltage accuracy
- Up to 320 Amps of device power per instrument
- Merge up to 1,600A for a single supply
- Supports instantaneous system-wide current steps of up to 2,560Amps
UltraPAC300 – next generation high density analog instrument
- High performance audio and baseband AC instrument
- Coverage up to 300MHz
- Dual mode high speed and high-resolution channels
UltraSerial60G – the first ATE solution for testing 60Gbps high-speed device that supports all generations of PCIe standards (PCIe/4/5/6: 16Gbps NRZ / 32Gbps NRZ / 56Gbps PAM4) and beyond.
- 32 differential transmitters and 32 differential receivers capable of generating and measuring up to 32Gbps NRZ data and up to 60 Gbps PAM4 waveforms
- independent 25GHz bandwidth digitizer that allows bench-top test quality with no additional Device Interface Board (DIB) circuitry
- Single insertion testing of high speed serial interface and all other device functions including RF capability
UltraSerial10G – this high speed serial instrument can test expanding serial bus technologies and replicates the device operating environment for optimal test quality at device limited test time with the highest possible throughput.
- 20 differential Drive and Receive ports (40 channels/80 wires) per board
- Frequency range of 42Mbps to 10.7Gbps with 426M drive/compare, and 1Gig capture memory
- DC parametric measurement hardware
- Receiver alignment (clock data recovery) for timing & data uncertainty
- Instrument loopback
- Pseudo-random bit stream (PRBS) hardware
- Hardware that provides jitter injection and jitter eye/measurements
- All of these features are designed to provide an efficient test methodology for SerDes bus testing
- Protocol Aware testing support for PCIe