Environmental Health & Safety Training
Teradyne’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) department promotes health, safety and environmental protection in business activities by providing training and compliance assistance.
All EHS training is available through Teradyne’s Learning Management System (LMS). If you have not used LMS previously, your username will be your employee identification number and your password will be “Password.” You may reset your password once in the system. If you don’t know your password, simply hit the “forgot password” button.
Once in LMS, you may select the applicable EHS program. A copy of all the training material is listed below. You may review the material, however, to certify completion you must register through LMS.
- EHS General Awareness Training
- EHS Awareness Agoura Hills, CA
- EHS Awareness Austin, TX
- EHS Awareness Bedford, NH
- EHS Awareness Buffalo Grove, IL
- EHS Awareness Chandler, AZ
- EHS Awareness Costa Rica
- EHS Awareness Essex Junction, VT
- EHS Awareness Fridley, MN
- EHS Awareness Irvine, CA
- EHS Awareness North Reading, MA
- EHS Awareness Plano, TX
- EHS Awareness San Jose, CA
- EHS Awareness Sunnyvale, CA
- EHS Awareness Tualatin, OR