Depot-Level, Intermediate-Level, and Operational-Level Test Solutions
Reliable, Cost-Effective Test Solutions for All Levels of Maintenance
Teradyne’s test systems, instruments, and services provide cost-effective, modular, open-architecture test solutions that ensure mission-readiness of defense and aerospace electronics while supporting interoperability and standardization of today’s most advanced Automatic Test Systems (ATS) programs
Depot and Intermediate-level
Teradyne has supplied test solutions to the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and many international defense organizations for over four decades. Teradyne’s products form the core of standard DoD ATS families such as the U.S. Navy’s CASS and eCASS, the U.S. Air Force’s VDATS, the U.S. Army’s NGATS, and the U.S. Marine’s GPATS and RTCASS.
Our systems, instrumentation, and software are used extensively to verify, diagnose, and repair electronic assemblies at D-level and I-level maintenance facilities globally.
- Parallel Digital Instruments: Di-Series (VXI), eDigital-Series (PXIe)
- Software-defined, reconfigurable high-speed digital and advanced serial bus test: HSSub (PXIe)
- General purpose, legacy bus instruments: Bi-Series
- Analog test instruments: Ai-Series (VXI), ZT-Series (PXI, LXI, and VXI)
- Avionics bus and network interface instruments: MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, Fibre Channel, Ethernet/ARINC 664
- Digital switching and fiber optics operational verification: VERTA
- Fully integrated VXI-centric test system for multi-generation product support: Spectrum 9100
- Flexible PXI/LXI-centric test system for scalable cost-effective test applications: Spectrum HS, Spectrum BT
- TPS development, maintenance, rehost, technology upgrade, long-term support services: ATE life cycle support
Teradyne’s Guardian is a ruggedized automated testing platform that quickly and accurately verifies the operational readiness of complex electronics systems in aircraft, ships, and vehicles.
Guardian supports a wide range of applications and addresses rapidly evolving test requirements and allows for cost-effective long-term deployment. Guardian is fully supported by Teradyne’s extensive service capabilities, assuring more than 10 years of product support and services that enable customers to maintain uptime and reduce sustainment costs throughout the ATE life cycle.
Test Equipment Life Cycle Support
Teradyne’s support and services span the entire ATE life cycle from initial configuration and TPS development through deployment, sustainment, and technology updates. We offer a wide range of support solutions specific to customer’s needs such as product support contracts, part services, project-based engineering services, and complete life cycle support solution. Learn more about Teradyne’s Total Support Solution