Mixed-Technology Test Systems
Integrated Advanced Test Capabilities for Missile, Radar, Electronic Warfare, and Space Applications
Address complex test requirements of today’s advanced electronics with Teradyne’s integrated and scalable Mixed-Technology test systems – a single test solution that saves time, increases efficiency, and maximizes your return on investment.
Mixed-Technology Testing for Modern Aerospace and Defense Electronics
Modern aerospace and defense electronics have become highly sophisticated and increasingly integrated. Testing multiple technologies on a Unit Under Test (UUT) with mission-specific test systems is often inefficient and can lead to high cost of operation and maintenance.
Teradyne’s Mixed-Technology Test Systems address complex test challenges while offering a simplified, scalable, and cost-effective approach to testing in various manufacturing and product support environments.
Teradyne’s Mixed-Technology test systems are built on Teradyne’s standard, open architecture Spectrum test platforms, with integrated advanced test capabilities including:
- High speed digital bus tests
- Real-time storage and processing of high-bandwidth, streaming data
- Optical interfaces
- Complex digital/optical switching
- Precision analog
- RF instruments and subsystems
- High fidelity automated RF switching
Teradyne’s mixed-technology test solution is highly scalable. System flexible sizing and compatibility across platforms provide cost-effective approaches to handling multiple programs at multiple production and depot sites.
- Tests various advanced technologies with one test system
- Increases test and TPS development efficiency. Reduces procurement, operation and maintenance costs
- Reduces schedule risk and overhead cost with single trusted vendor
- Maximizes return on investment with system scalability and long-term supportability
- Teradyne can deliver Complete test solutions that solve any test-related problems