Test Program Development and Debug Solutions
- ASCII Utils – These tools for revision control and sub-program modularity improve test program development, productivity and reusability independent of revision control software.
- CTExpert – An early-stage tool to aid in developing a Concurrent Test Plan for a device program, CTExpert helps users determine the optimal flow for a concurrent test program to achieve the best throughput.
- IG-XL Utils – With multiple IG-XL functionality in one tool, this tool is under SVN revision control and compiles for both FLEX and UltraFLEX IG-XL software.
- IG-XL Runtime Toolset – This fast and easy debug toolset saves significant time during test program development and engineering.
- TimeLines – This tool enables users to understand all of the activities on the tester throughout the flow execution of the program and then displays the activity graphically.
- TortoiseSVN – This free open-source client for the Subversion version control system manages files and directories over time and stores them in a central repository. Although TortoiseSVN is not sold or distributed by Teradyne, we recommend it as a reliable revision control system suitable for facilitating collaborative development of IG-XL test programs.
- Oasis Toolset – This toolset for UltraFLEX offers test program lifecycle management tools for collaborative development, test program generation, audit and comparison. The Oasis tools can be customized and extended through a plug-in architecture and can be scripted using a command-line interface.
- TestStation Pro Software – This toolset for TestStation UltraPin-based in-circuit test systems provides three powerful user environments for development, debug and production running under Windows 7 OS.